Friday, January 30

30 January 2009 ~ Friday

Finally, it took long enough to get here...

Anybody want a dog????

I need another box with the warning on it that says something along the lines of "eating contents of this box may make you jolly!" send more chocolates!

Crop day is tomorrow, reckon Tiff will be ready?

Today's picture was of the fact I am finally able to start boxing up the old stuff and can start the new year!

=============
Dianna in Virginia!!!!!
You are the winner of all the cool supplies in the prize box this month!
WHOOOOHOOO! Contact me privately at Rockester@magnaspeed.net with your mailing
info so I can ship your prize! And congrats for doing all that hard work during
the prescribed contest time period
~~
Thanks, I am stunned! I've been doing other stuff and off the Computer a
lot the past two weeks so I hadn't seen anything on your blog, or SC emails
lately.

So while that room is much cleaner, the tree has came down and boxes are now
all over the LR, as Honey has been sick all week. I need a ten foot latter
to get to the attic, so they will have to wait.

In the meantime the room looks so huge!

Thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment