Tuesday, January 13

12 January 2009 ~ Monday




Worked...
Shopped...then came home and looked at my daily calander and what is the page for today, looks like ladies shopping! I didn't get any pic's of myself shopping, so I might make something out of the receipts!

What is with LifeSavers? they replaced the lime with watermelon...eeeeccccchhhh!

Todays picture is that Daddy straightened up this morning before leaving, needless to say that with Gizzy, the organized pile lasted less than ten minutes. I just realized Lilly is probably still out in the den under the christmas tree in the "box" (puppy dog bed). I think she got tired of hearing me tell her to get off the blankets as I was cleaning up and then of GIzzy biting her ears. Now as long as she hasn't grabbed any of MY stuffed animals we'll get along ok. I'm about to shake my self off my chair I'm so cold so I guess I'd better get to bed! I just herd the christmas bell, that means she's up...

No comments:

Post a Comment