Monday, January 19

17 January 2009 ~ Saturday




Well I pretty much wasted this day, didn't get laundry done, didn't get the kitchen clean ~ I did get the dishwasher unloaded. Didn't get the christmas trees taken down, didn't manage to update the blog, Didn't down load any pictures, didn't fix dinner or did I ~ I did! Chile and Chips.

I didn't get dressed, I didn't sleep in, I didn't do my homework, I didn't give the doggy's any baths. I DIDN'T SPEND ANY MONEY!

So just what did I do????

I did...I did...I did do 10 scrapbook pages from Santa's 2007 Christmas Morning visit to Miss Mary's house!

I will have to wait until I download to find out what today's picture was all about. How could I have forgotten! Baby it's cold outside was an understatement! 15 degrees out! Isn' t that the reason that we never moved back to Ohio...go stay out of temps like that? We were up to 25 around lunchtime. Heatwave!

No comments:

Post a Comment