Sunday, January 11

10 January 2009 ~ Saturday





Honey left me to sleep in, but the furbaby's had different plans, up and at'em by nine thirty. First project tackeled was to take down the skinny tree in the office:
  • one hundred eighty nine ornaments
  • three strands of beads
  • 2 poinsetta garlands
  • 2 strands of wooden santa beads
  • 11 assorted sized red bows
  • 1 strand of bubble lights

36 hours later and the rest remains untouched! Sometime this week...

I never did manage to get dressed, Dan came home then went back out to McDonald's for McRib dinner...not what they used to be, but it was something different. So I have had McDonald's twice already this year...that will probably be all for the entire year.

Put together my first scrap-page for the year: Gizzy's first christmas
Fell asleep on the sofa.

thing I did was

No comments:

Post a Comment