Monday, January 19

19 January 2009 ~ Monday


It's a holiday! Love the drive to the office when most everyone else downtown has the day off! Seventeen minutes from door to door! I was the first one to arrive at 8:27; now if I can start getting up and be more organized again, I might start making more progress...which is why I bought my new work journals this evening. Boss called at 4:55 to let us know we could all leave at five! Ok, so I made everyone wait while I printed out the last reports, which I ran out of paper and had to take time to refill!

Time to sign up for another PowerPoint class, I think the last one was in the mid ninety's.
(((Insert pic of todays page here)))
Today's calendar page is very appropriately titled "Let it Snow Let it Snow” Weather forecast is: SNOW. Tomorrows high of 32! Makes for a nice crisp inauguration for our new President.
Tonight I finally organized about 50% of the scrap table, only to find out that I free cycled the wrong box of Princess cutouts, gave away the one I wanted and kept the one to of been given away! I even through in a bunch of paper, the least she could have down was say thank you! Clearly she won’t be on the receiving end again.


No comments:

Post a Comment