Sunday, January 25

24 January 2009 ~ Saturday








We went to the Moose Lodge "Christmas in January" party last night for dinner. If they could figure a way of keeping the food hot it would be pretty good. I just can't stand the smoke anymore.

I took two tubs full of stuff of the Christmas Tree yesterday morning, not that you can tell it!

The dogs have throughly transhed the house. I went thrifting yesterday, brought a new friend home for Lilly...2 eyeballs, lasted maybe 30 seconds, the platic ones went fast, so now she is working on picking the stuffing out of them, two antlers which are still there, and 26 individual little legs for her to tear off!


Princess has finally came back to being herself and has apparently accepted that these other dogs are here to stay. She no longer runs and hids her grumpy self, but now she is often the instigator. And she has no problem putting big ol lilly in her place!

I thought I did great adding to my christmas with souther living book collection yesterday, only to find out that I now have four new duplicates! That bytes! One I wasn't sure of, but since it was only 48 cents, I figured it was a good risk, the others tho, I duplicated one from two different thrift stores in the same day! DuHHHHHH

Have I told ya'll how much I hate this stupid Cannon A1000IS Camera....hate it hate it hate. Why I bothered to print out the EXACT camear I wanted with all the accessories that came with It as i wanted and then trusted that they would get me one for christmas is beyond me. No more, (I've said it beore but this is it) If I want it i'll just get it myself. It's not like he could have gone out and actually gotten ME something for christmas anyway, just like last year, so f him, but I'm not doing that either. I'm not doing that either, why should I do that anyway if there's nothiing in it for me. let me for and didn't just go ahead and get the one I wanted, which I will do here in a couple of months anyway and then they can take this piece of scrap... Very first prolem and #one item on my list was a rechargable battery, no FN AA batteries that don't last a week.

It takes forever to focus and by that time the photo is gone. I've grown more gray hairs waiting for the focus lock and I'm not sure it even has one. Most shots are taken without a flash becasue it doesn't key up for one i hate it i hate it i hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment