Monday, January 19

18 January 2009 ~ Sunday








Heat Wave...it's 30 outside!!!

Honey insisted on us going out for breakfast so we had the Shoney's buffet, they used to have great sausage patties (ok that was ten + years ago, literaly) but they have replaced them with some crappy sausage links. But the bacon was nice and crispy, I guess I'd give them a six out of ten. HOT would have been nice.

Then we went to Costco where every thing you put in the cart goes in in multipules of $10 & $20 dollars! Glad that was company money I was spending and not my own! On top of that I have placed three supply orders in the past week! But we should be set for the next six weeks.

Boy, was it a cold walk back out to the car and natuarlly the snow flurries turned into rain. Around the corner we went to Ollies, only got one book! $2.99! We then stopped by the thrift store were I picked up three blouses and a pair of boots for next years Santa Man tree, you can'at beat it when the stuff at the thrift store is marked down then the ten percent coupon to boot, so that was only ten bucks.

Drove by the house in SONO and honey dropped me off and headed out to buy a truck...they made the deal so he is happy about that, now, lets just see house fast he can get it SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment