Wednesday, July 1

30 June 2009 ~ Tuesday

Today was an interesting day at the office, I guess it was more of a utility day than a work day. SInce I screwed up and forget about filing the taxes I spent the morning trying to locate a tax form...this is our lovely IRS's way of forcing you into signing up for electronic transfers...the form must be from them, you cannot download it from the internet.

Call the accountants...no they don't have it either as the IRS won't send them out. So i go visit the IRS office which fortanely is just down the street...lucked out only one person in front of me. THey have the form...then they want the tax id number, well I didn't take it with me, why would I. It's an IRS FOrm, it's not a f'n loan! "We don't give out forms with out the tax id #!" So I called the office and got it. But what the fuck, what do they think I'm going to do with the form????
And of course you only get two copies, because after all we wouldn't want you to sell them on the black market....

And the IRS has gotten user friendly over the past few years?????

SO I walked back to the office, cooled down then took the check and walked to the bank to make the deposit, then back to the office, figured I wasn't getting anything done anyway, so I went to Costco for supplies and lunch! Got my hotdog!

While at Costco I thought that since we apparently are the only one's working on Friday, that I would get lunch for friday, so I grabbed hot dogs and buns! So when I got back to the office I announced; "I have hot dogs for lunch for Friday" and the rest just took off on it's own! We will have our own little picnic!

I did finally get back to work mode and managed to get some reconciliatons done!

No comments:

Post a Comment