Thursday, July 2

02 July 2009 ~ Thursday

So I talk to the jerk at midnight, says he left Dad's and stopping for dinner, he's gonna stop and sleep for a few before heading out again. I call him again about nine, wake him up, ask where he's at and I get "I don't know"...what ever, but he wasn't interested in talking to me.

So at 10:42 I was walking to the mailbox and called again figuring I'd talk to him while he was driving, no answer, so I called again, this time he answered, said he was having brekfast with Mike and Lynn in VB. Guess he wasn't to far away when he took his nap.

So now what kind of games is he playing? Who exactly was he with when I woke him up that he didn't want to talk to me then? Then he wonders why I can't trust him?

I'm sick of his games and I'm changing my plans for Friday, KMA MF!

No comments:

Post a Comment