Wednesday, July 22

12 July 2009 ~ Sunday









so now we have to run down the Blvd to a new place called WannaBe's! We had so much fun! And yes, we ALL got up and sang karaoke. Tiff was even supposed to come join us until she realized that she had Stella in the backseat of the car! So you would have assumed she would have gone home and gone to bed! Right...more later!

So we had a fun time. lot's of pictures to post on the website! at closing time we of course had to follow up with breakfast at Hilltop, at a local place I think it's called Rick's.

I finally got home at 4:12 am...the Sunday paper was waiting! I only thought my child had been home in bed...but noooo, I go online to find out she had only gotten home about ten minutes before I did!

I finlly got to bed about 5:30 and Gizzy decided we should all get up and go outside bright and early! I did manage to crawl back into bed and sleep till 10:45 or so, that's as long as she could hold out!

So about the time I'm ready to crawl back into bed tiff call's and say's come have luch with us! Dan call's to confirm dinner tonight so I tell him 8PM! It's Sunday, when do we ever eat earlier than that?

So about seven he shows up, I've just gone back to bed for about half and hour when he comes in and getts pissed because

1-his dinner is not even started: like I haven't learned not to bother on that one until his ass is actually here!

2-He is pissed because I was out with my friends until four in the morning!

Dan broke up with me! AGAIN! YipEE! What Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment