Saturday, July 4

03 July 2009 ~ Friday

It's done it's over, I am so over his games...so I gave him a deadline of August 1, either he's back home or it's done forever. I'm so sick of this. He couldn't be bothered with me last night, to have at least called to let me know 1-that his sorry ass was ok, or two that he wasn't coming over after all. But his sorry ass could go have a few drinks at the bar, and not bother to even answer my phone call. Nope,...that certainly made tonight's decision a whole easier on me. AND then this morning when he said he doesn't "HAVE" to answer my phones calls, pretty much said a lot right there.

I finally figured out and made him see where things started going south, and guess what...it was his fault! His little blond, and he had to admit it this time it was true. I didn't even get into what did or didn't happen as I really just don't care anymore, the point was "SHE" happened and that was it. She certainly wasn't all of it, but she dammed sure was the downhill swing!

His little fling in May, well, she cleared up to me that the bubble was burst on my one thing I had held onto for all those years...that someday I would be his wife...I just haven't felt that way lately, I guess that really was the last I believed in him, because once I said it, it didn't upset me at all, Aug 1 or done! I new it was done before I said it. This time there's no more tears left.

And more lies caught last night would include, on the phone yesterday morning he said his girlfriend came to see his mom, yet last last night when he was supposed to be telling me the truth, he said that while he was in Indy at Scot's he got a text so he went to see her new house and they went out to dinner. I wonder what part of what of that is actually the truth. Clearly it doesn't really matter as they have not stopped their little pow wow's since may so F uk him! just one more of his stories...

No comments:

Post a Comment