Wednesday, July 22

19 July 2009 ~ Sunday










Dan arrived bright and early with 711 doughnuts! Blueberry and chocolate glazed! he installed the carpet, done a great job cutting out for the wall, of course the carpet was two foot short off fitting both rooms, but it covers what I need it to. It's been sitting in the garage for over two years now, so I'm amazed it even unrolled, but sure makes a difference in the garage feeling bigger. He even cut the back grass and de-weeded the drive way for me. (Happy Face Here)

I told him I had to get my Ribbon Fairies and ATC card made this AM, long before He came over. Went to the Library for the Rebels Junk meeting. Busy busy, I did manage to get one page made. Tiff Tiff's birthday! We exchanged ATC cards.

Dan brought KFC back with him to finish the carpet. Then we watched a movie...The Duchess. That concludes my NetFlix trial subscription! No more movies until I get the house organized again.

Overall it's been a pleasant day.

No comments:

Post a Comment