Friday, April 17

Thanks Audry

WHERE IS EVERYONE? - Dianna

Posted by: "Audrey Huffman" huffpede@yahoo.com   huffpede

Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:36 am (PDT)



Dianna, you want to come to my house and pare down my closet.  It isn't that I have so much, as what I do have needs to be given away.  I think those clothes are called my "grunge" clothes and no Tim H wouldn't want them either...LOL.
 
I'm proud of you for standing up and being counted as you are an important person..  TFS.  Take care and have a creative day.  Love ya, Audrey

A Group that likes to have inky fun!
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/inkyfunsta mpers/
 

Visit my Blog at: http://myinkyfun. blogspot. com/
 

--- On Tue, 4/14/09, Scrap Booking <scrapping23323@ yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Scrap Booking <scrapping23323@ yahoo.com>
Subject: [inkyfunstampers] Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE?
To: inkyfunstampers@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 10:32 PM

inkyfunstampers@ yahoogroups. com
I'm just trying to keep busy, and off the PC...this is day eleven since I kicked the BF out for the last time.  After six years, I was no closer to having a ring on my finger, than I was on day one, this is what happens when you relax your standards; I never planned on living with anyone I wasn't married to, and I won't again!  I don't so much mind a long engagement, but I would have at least liked to have gotten that. It might just be a piece of paper to some, but to some it means a lot.
So my current engagement is my scrap-booking and the clothes closet:  Last nights retail therapy was awesome...half price plus clearance acrylic stamps at AC Moore then I had the 25% off coupon to top that off... after the discounts only fifty bucks!  Eight $10-12 sets for 4.99 the $32 letter set (they match the numbers I bought with a Christmas gift card last December) only eight bucks!  I really liked the way the cards came out Friday night, so I think Card Pockets will be my gifts this year.  This is something that I can make for office gifts and not have to spend any money! Cha~ching!  After last weekends scrap yard sale, I really must get back into "NOOOO-Buy" fast!  I certainly have no need to buy anything except adhesives for the rest of the year.
I have ordered some stamping books and I can´t wait until they get here.  Looking at pictures on the computer is nice, but sometimes I just need to have a picture and directions in hand.  Besides, the books were only $5 each and free shipping, three of which I spotted last night at AC Moore for 20-25 each.  I did find two though that after looking through I wish I had ordered, so I think I will put those on my wish list for next time.
The clothes closet has been a thinking process for the past month, and now I have room to sort slowly...I can't believe how much I have acquired in two years~two years ago I really really donated to the thrift store to the point I had over a foot of empty rod space...not anymore!...project one is to get some of that stuff back to the thrift store!  Less to choose from sure makes it much easier to get dressed in the morning; sometimes I wish I was back to wearing uniforms just because it was so simple!  The funny thing is, I look back at the pictures I took of the closet when last it was presentable; my favorites are still the same clothes. (I don't do trends or t-shirts).  I'm still tempted to go buy five black suits and pitch the rest!  ...but then reality $$$ kicks in and what I have looks all the better, I just need to thin it down.
Things are looking up for Dianna in Virginia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment