Monday, April 6

05 April 2009 ~ Sunday

Well, you walked in after work Saturday and announced that you weren't interested in trying and again anything that is important to me you could care less about so carry your ass back out the door and don't come back. Walk away is what you always do, you play this game everytime where you run away and let me get more and more pissed, this time you went to far, I'm not interested in playing your stupid game any more. I'm no closer to having a ring on my finger than I was ten years ago, so I think I have wasted enough of my life on you.

Sunday you talked to Kenny, forgot to mention that you got kicked to the curb to him, but showed up here five minutes after I got off the phone with him, another one of your games, where you stop by and wanted to see if I wanted to ride out to Norfolk with you...why???...Saturday, you made it clear that you didn't want to be here, you didn't bother moving back in last time, pretty evident in the fact that I packed all your belongings you had in this house out in about an hour....that's right becasue your only commitment here was your clothes and your computer. Well you took some of your clothes and your toothbrush on Saturday, I'm still trying to figure why you took your toothbrush if you were staying at the shop when you already have one there?


You never brought back the furniture or bed linens so not much committment coming across on this end. You know of all the stupid things you have done lately, your fatal mistake was dismissing me to walk out of that bar alone. If you think that was minor issue, well, it cost you your entire relationship, so congratulations on your minor little issue. Of course not that you have had three days I'm sure you have already called your ex and made plans with her again. and your best friend (and we are clear that that is clearly not me) had the nerve to tell me that I was making the mistake, at least she had more balls than you, at least she tried to fight for your relationship which is more than did. But that's right you can just fall back to Tina, it worked so well for you the first go round. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment