Wednesday, April 15

Stalking

Stalking...is it my imagination or what...
one day i come home and realize the guest room door is closed, left it open in the morning
 
Today...rinsed my glass out then set it ontop of the coffee pot, picked it up this evening and it had koolaid in it
 
walked in the bedroom and one of the pillows was on the floor
 
pretty sure that about 10:10 when the dogs went crazy about the truck that was pulled up out front, it was because they recongized the sound  I guess I could have just gotten up and looked out the window; not worth my time. Not that this would be a surprise, as i can imagine that the phone records were checked this evening and my call that was placed was seen ~ back to assiging of blame. 
 
and the boss says I'm not detail oriented any more.
 
seems I may have been here before.  only it was becasue of some chocolate wrappers left next to the candy dish on the credenza looking for a white shirt for a funeral, that caused a spill that caused...
 
paper cups that are here one day then gone the next, now what would I do carrying off a cup with out a lid; some would, just not me.
 
Of course my pistol was the first to get packed,  Not an issue as it has been replaced.
 
The clothes in my new closet spaced.  This moring or yesterday morning, can't recall, must have been yesterday when I pulled out the trash, I locked up the garage, wonder if it still is...let's find out...still locked! time to put the baby's to bed. 
 
Time 
 
WE

No comments:

Post a Comment