Saturday, April 4

04 April 2009 ~ Saturday

Dan Clayton you are such a piece of shit...why you and Loraine don't just go fuck each other is beyond me, (not that i really belive that you haven't) becuase clearly she is more important to you than I am. Get your shit and get completely out of my life. I am so tired of supporting your useless deadbeat cheaten ass it's not funny.

So it wasn't bad enough to walk in her be sitting there, but your drunk ass when I was beyond ready to leave said see ya...BIG FUCKING MISTAKE, you should never ever have let me walk out of a bar by myself. That clearly showed how important I was to you.

Then just how long ago did you make her a member of the moose? were you EVER planning to let me in on that little secret? proably not as secrects and lies is what you are all about, it's all you have ever been about. And you have the nerve not to trust me, I never gave you any reason not to trust me but you sure have been full of them, lies, lies and more lies, then there is all your secrets that you don't consider lies.

Better yet MF, you can just go back and forth between Loraine and Tina. That should keep you perfectly happy as we both know how much you still love tina.

No comments:

Post a Comment