Thursday, March 26

26 March 2009 ~ Thursday

24 March 2009 ~ Tuesday
Thursday

Finally making progress at work, started processing in the online system, just a few more old issues to clear up, then I will be caught up...who knew it would possibly take this long to do so!

Had a dentist appointment first thing, lucky me...I get to go back in a week for
a filling! I'm amazed I even have any teeth left, stopped at the thrift store,
spent way too much, but I did get a few things for the new hobby that honey has
been drafted into joining me in...altered art! He's not fond of scrapbooking,
but this takes it to a whole new level and it's something we can do together.
Of course I didn't explain it all to him before I drug him to the first meeting.
He loves surprising me, my turn for a change. Kinda bribed him, saying we would
stop at dairy queen afterwards, but then, we didn't need to as the hosts had
brought lots of food.

Got some errands done this morning, then to work. The inlaw's are coming for a
family BBQ on Sunday, so I have been getting a little done this week, we finally
started the wallpaper in the den last week, have two sections finished, five
more to go, will probably wait till next week to finish, after almost two years
we hung pictures on the wall back there! Yah! I'm really hoping to have have
enough wallpaper left over so I can carry it on into the kitchen.

I cleaned out some stuff from the office, but it only made it to the scrap
table, so 2+2, the duvet cover and shams, I never got around to returning last
year, I decided to cover one of my quilts and put it on the bed in the guest
room. Put a nice table cloth over the ugly table, picked up a small lamp for
$2.56 this moring, now all I need to do is scrub the counter tops in there and
it will be ready in case anyone stays over this weekend.

Started packing for the crop on Saturday, even managed to straighten up a little
in the scrap room. I don't remember the last time I had six hours sleep, so I
guess I had better get off to bed now.

Until next time...
Good night all

Dianna in Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment