Friday, March 20

19 March 2009 ~ Thursday

Almost got this posted before midnight....
Honey came and took me to lunch, had an excuse, he was bringing back the hand truck I brought home on Monday after he fixed the flat tire, while he was making the trip anyway, I just had him bring in the card table and crock pot for the shower tomorrow.

Went to VB and had dinner with Mike at Frankies, Ribs...still not a fan, but the steak was quite good
Their onion sucked, no wonder they gave it free with dinner. two bites and got rid of it.

Looked for the new art store at Kemps RIver, couln't find it, it was after nine any way and they would have been closed anyhow. Stopped at Target to pick up baby gifts for the shower tomorrow. How can such tiny clothes be so expensive?

Got the cutest little gift bag, for the baby mittens, riped it now once when I was opening it, but the second time to.

Past my bedtime..

No comments:

Post a Comment