Thursday, January 13

Using Tags in Emails

Confused or ignorant?

Hi, I joined just before Christmas. I am retired and am looking for homemade Christmas gifts to make throughout the year. The amount of info is amazing and I really enjoy it. However, I do not know how to use the tags and wallpapers. Are there any special instructions for using these applications. I tried cut and paste & save but not having any luck.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Hi,
As Im the person who sends most of the pictures I'll try and help you if I
can!

Most of the pictures can be easily saved by right clicking with your mouse and going"save as" and saving to a folder on your computer. Animations have to be saved as gifs. Mostly this happens automatically, I  just say this as I have problems on aol and have to make sure the file type  is gif by changing it myself.

Most email programs have a way of inserting tag (pictures) into the mail they call it embedding it. Often you can use windows explorer to find the picture and simply drag it from there to your mail.

Wallpapers have to be installed as such. go to "start" select "control panel" and then choose "personalisation" One of the choices there is wallpaper and you can select any picture saved on your computer although obviously you need a large one with high resolution or it will look bad! 

 

Hope this helps a little?
Often too people use personalised tags for their signature on emails...
F

~*~Kaleb's MamaMimi~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment