Sunday, February 1

01 February 2009 ~ Sunday

It's game day for football fans! Me; could care less!

I counted this morning and I have made 36 layouts for the month of January. Goal +5! Even marked up a few with my horrible handwriting. Two pages are just the layouts, no pictures as yet.

Project 365-No pictures printed as yet, weekly printings ~ get real, never gonna happen; so I guess it's a good thing I decided to go digital with this project. Of course now I have a month of pictures and haven't done anything with them just yet. I was waiting until tomorrow when the powerpoint class I signed up for starts, however on Friday I recevied a call the class didn't make and so it was cancelled. Now I need to decide if I want to go back into the advanced PSP class for the the ?fourth? time?!!! It always has several of the same people in it and if I'm going to go digital, I guess it would be a good way of going about it. ...mmm we'll see.

I'm smelling my orange rolls, so I'm betting they should be about done...
Burnt and unsavagable! I don't think I have ever done that before...Biscutes yes, but they cooked hot today, usually I have to put them back in. So here goes with round two...

No comments:

Post a Comment